sábado, 26 de marzo de 2016

The Alan Parsons Project - Old And Wise (Viejo y Sabio)

Hace años, desde una ciudad con mar, me regalaron esta canción ...

As far as my eyes can see 
there are shadows approaching me 
and to those i left behind 
i wanted you to know 
you've always shared my deepest thoughts 
you follow where i go 

Chorus: 
And Oh when i'm old and wise 
bitter words mean little to me 
autumm winds will blow roght throug me 
and someday in the mist of time 
when they askey me if i kew you i'd smile 
and say you friend of mine 
and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes 
Oh whem i'm old and wise 

As far as my eyes can see there are shadows surrouding me 
and to thouse i leave behind 
want you all to know 
you're always shared my darkest hours 
i'll miss you when i go 

Chorus... 
is far as my eyes can see